Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Into Reading 2009

Photobucket

Katrina at Callapidder Days is hosting Fall Into Reading 2009.

I am so excited to start this challenge and I'm hoping it will give me a little incentive to whittle away at my TBR pile. Here is what I hope to read this fall:

1.The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
2.The Forgotten Man by Amity Shlaes--currently reading
3.An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
4.Arguing With Idiots by Glenn Beck
5.Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin
6.The 5000 Year Leap by W.Cleon Skousen
7.End the Fed by Ron Paul--currently reading
8.While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky
9.World Without End by Ken Follet
10.Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
11.Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler by Robert Gellately
12.The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
13.The Shack by William P. Young
14.The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
15.The Life and Campaigns of Stonewall Jackson by Robert Lewis Dabney
16.Of Plymouth Plantation by William Bradford
17.1776 by David McCullough
18.Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn

4 Blessings:

Atlas Shrugged is one of my favorite books ever. Great list!!

We have 2 in common on our lists, Time Travelers and Atlas Shrugged :)One I didn't add was Killer Angles. I didn't think I'd get to it before the challenge is over. By your list it looks like something you may enjoy too if you haven't already read it. Terrific list!!

You've got some fantastic books on your fall reading list. I'm a bit jealous that you are currently reading An Echo In The Bone. Is it wonderful?

I've read The Shack and The Red Tent. Some friends refuse to read them because they got bad press somewhere...They make you think, and that's OK...
You've aleady ticked 2 off your list - me too!!
Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home